Sunday, June 19, 2005

Before It's Too Late

I want to or I wish I could …

Hug 100 tree trunks. Swim with a dolphin or two. Watch a snail for one hour. Run under the rain wearing only my undie. Paint my bare body and walk in front of our house. Give a free meal to a blind beggar. Kiss a totally stranger chic. Have a real fist fight. See a ghost. Do a bungee jumping. Seen on TV. Know how to use the sewing machine. Learn another local dialect. Smell the Skunk’s fart. Ride a roller coaster. Catch a snake bare handed. Eat five very exotic food. Learn the Brail. Get caught for a minimal public offense. See? Getting laid is very boring.

Make your life.

Here’s what I have already done. Paint my body nude, catch a snake bare handed, got caught twice for a minimal public offense (and the fine totalled to P600). Seen on TV (but lacks more exposure, hehehe).

No comments: