Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Set Designing

I don't have the profession in interior decorating or set designing but having the "art sense" running through my veins, I made up some good and simple set designing for a studio.

It's a volunteer job (and hopefully someday it wouldn't be) but it has a lot of fun involved. I have this knowledge that a room needs to be decorated using ONLY 3 colors/hues/shades. Black & white may not be counted (unless you want to) since they are not considered as colors.

I applied that knowledge to these sets that I will be showing in this article.

The furniture used are borrowed. Some colors added around are just made up by simple materials, like Japanese papers, art papers, etc. They won't be obvious anyway during the shoot.

So enjoy and you may add critics to each picture.




No comments: