Friday, March 3, 2006

Kingkang

God is good. All things work together for good to them that love Him.

But I’ve been bad, even a jerk, but it’s all been called for.

I went afar like a nomad in a desert, looking at a spring of water but ended in an oasis. It evaporated as quickly as how the rain gashed from the heavy gray clouds – both making my days arid and damp. I tried to seek for answers and ended hearing my echo (echoes in a desert? hmmm, that’s insane!).

Yet the gray clouds drifted away and the rays of the sun pierced like dancing swords through the clouds. I started to rise eight times, opened my damped polo-shirt, let the fresh air breeze into my chest, threw my arms open and embraced the light. A new world has opened. It was then that I understood how blessed I was despite the heavy rains.

“O Love that will not let me go, I rest my weary soul to thee. I give thee back the life I owe …,” hearing the song playing in my mind, I shouted with glee and praised, “it is well with my soul for through the tempest I found a paradise I never seem to see.”

A special someone who makes me closest to where I want my life in and what I know my life is for. How can I blame an adventure I thought was wasted, when all along it was meant for me to meet you?

You believe what I believe. You’re a pure goat (a vegetarian to be exact). You don’t just cook for you are a gifted chef. Unbelievably smart that perfectly complements the beauty of your almond eyes. You have a dream where mud and flowers make a child’s world more colorful than a Disneyland. You have the voice that lullabies any monster to sleep melodiously or by telling a story. I can’t wait to slumber together with my child, or say with our child?

You maybe a dragon or a Kingkang (a female Kingkong?) of today but dragons do heal and Kingkang has a big heart.

The advent of you makes me the Kingkong of today. Come and my arms are big and strong to protect you and pamper you.

I am indeed spiritually grateful.

No comments: