Thursday, March 23, 2006

Finally

(transcribed from the song "Love of My Life")

There are so many different kinds of love and mostly I have tried them all. But just when I’m feeling secure with one, my heart’s strings break, and I begin to fall … the hard and painful fall.

So I picked up my feelings and put them away, thinking no one could ever care. But then they (my Kingkang and my God) moved in to that place in my heart, they understood and now I know they’re always there. Now they come over me, released my soul and set it free. They will always be.

I had longed for love that was perfectly pure, and the bond that was equally strong. So I went through the emotions a thousand times but what I thought was love turned out to be all wrong.

Then they showed me how they could be everything. My wife, my maker, my friend and I’ve never been loved like this before. Letting me know we want each other and would do anything what it takes for us to be closer making the sea not cruel anymore.

Finally!

No comments: